Thursday, June 9, 2011

The launch!

This is it. Ahead of schedule, the new-look rewboss hub is online, and this blog is now officially launched.

So welcome, reader, to the wonderful new world of rewboss. At last, you now have the option of answering me back, properly, by leaving comments on this blog. And please do: currently, it’s set to accept comments from anonymous users, so anyone can join in.

How is this all set up? Well, the online world of rewboss is divided up into the following areas, all connected to each other and (hopefully) complementing each other:
  • The hub is the centre of the rewboss world, and will also host longer articles that have more-or-less permanent relevance.
  • This blog, keeping you up-to-date with my activities and giving some background information into the bargain.
  • The Twitter feed, for quick updates and alerts, as well as some bonuses.
  • The YouTube channel, where (obviously) I host my videos.
  • The forum, which I have neglected of late. Ideally, it would be a community for people to get to know each other, but I realise that internet message boards are now old hat. I’ll be watching to see what happens to it.
All the old articles from the previous incarnation of my website can be found at old.rewboss.com, so they’re not lost. But from now on, this is where it’s happening.

So... onwards, to greatness and magnificence!

No comments:

Post a Comment